michaelboythousandmichaelboythousand

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Stage Fright Stage Fright

that was so blood!

OK, i just wanna start. By saying you are amazing, and i am inviting, anybody here who would enjoy this flash movie, and other various mall goth activies, to my blood-party. We are going to watch nightmare before chrsitmas, we can listen to Good Charlotte or Simple Plan, it is you're choice fellas!
and best of all, i have 4 DDR pads, for 4 player action.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

no thank you

i gave you a three because you obviously have talent. but you are seriously wasting your talent. this is suck a hot topic, lets all slit our wrists, lame movie, uhg, it was making me sick. use your obvious talent to make something worth while, change out of your black clothes, and stop the self-loathing.

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

AHHHHH well..

It could hav been a great film. But the voice acting was horrible. the animation was good, it was creative. But i was almost embarrased to watch it because of the voice acting. Still good tho.

Yoshi's Castle [DEMO] Yoshi's Castle [DEMO]

review

i gave you a 0 for everything because this sucks. but i love the music in the shooting sequence!!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh no

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

i agree

i agree with the person who says this sucks. well, its not horrid. but well, its certainly not special. work harder next time.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

great game but...

i got to the sun chips guy. He punched me once and then shot me with his gun till i died, before i could move. it made the difference between a 10 and a 9. And the fact that you can't continue where you left off.

Pitchsifter Pitchsifter

nice

i like this, it gets a little repetitve, but the begining is nice and fresh keep it up.